Minggu, 30 Desember 2012

DIY Studded Collar



Nowadays collar has become a trend and have a wide variety of decoration. 
We also can make our own decoration and it’s not hard to do. :D

1. To Simplify the process, Prepare all the necessary ingredients

2. Prepare The Studded

3. Prerpare The Collar


4. Before you start making the decoration, shape the collar & imagine the decoration like you want.           


5. If you already have an idea, Now it’s time to make the decoration. Studded stick on the collar & doesen’t need a strong afford, because it’s very easy . But you must still be careful that your fingers are not punctured.
Tadaaa! Done! For those of you who like a simple decoration, one way is to put down the studded on the end of the collar


 For those of you who are not so fond of decoration simple, you can make your own decoration the example like this.



I hope this DIY can give you an inspiration to make your own decoration :D
Good Luck Guys :D



17 komentar:

  1. Nice DIY idea sweetieee >_<
    I just found you and immediately became member ^_^ I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back :)
    Kisses and I wish you A Happy New Year !!
    Keep in touch !
    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice DIY. I love studding things. It's so much fun.

    Did you buy the collar like that or did you make it yourself?

    Nice blog, by the way! Wanna follow mine?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi dear!!! I'm following you now!!! :)
    Hope you'll like my new post: 4-trendy.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Cool DIY!!!
    Where can i buy studs online? :))

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. great diy :)

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  6. Fantastic DIY so inspiring :) as I see I'm following you alreday (4th person on your GFC - Rasz :)

    BalasHapus
  7. nice one :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    BalasHapus
  8. OOOOOoo my!!!! One of the best DIY ever!!!!

    Hi girl!!! Happy new year!!!

    I'm your newest follower!!!
    You have an amazing blog!!
    Hope you follow back my blog too!!
    Many kisses, Eleni!

    http://rebeautyourself.blogspot.gr/

    BalasHapus
  9. wow,what a cool DIY of yours!<3
    make another DIY again pls xx

    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. very inspiring <3
    and you look pretty too!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  11. Heey I'm in love with your blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know please.

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. Nice post!
    What about following each other? Let me know :)

    ANATAKUSUMA

    BalasHapus
  13. That is amazing!!

    Xx
    Karen
    http://sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    BalasHapus
  14. wow, really inspiring! let me make mine!
    LOL, I think I'll screw up the studds

    BalasHapus
  15. Cool Putri .. gotcha .... love the diy

    BalasHapus
  16. Cool Putri .. gotcha .... love the diy

    BalasHapus
  17. Love The Shoes ... and the cap .. you are more and more cool every day .. lol

    urbanigeticecmet.blogspot.com

    http://urbanigeticecmet.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-blue.html

    BalasHapus